Thursday, October 10, 2013

Did I Even Write This?

So, Day 1 of editing, and I don't even recognize my own writing! I'm not sure if that's a good thing or a bad thing, but at one point I got caught up in the book and forgot I was supposed to be editing! I had to go back a full chapter!
I still can't believe I finished the story! I know I have a bunch of kinks to work out, but I'm loving every minute of it!
First of all, Ero? Hawt!!! I have totally fallen for him...even though he wasn't even supposed to be a big character! I won't say more, or I'll spoil stuff. Eeek!
Secondly? Avi totally developed this thing for pockets. She loves them and I don't know why!
Third...there's some crazy stuff going on with Celeste that no one, even me, saw coming!
Going to get back to work! (Right after I watch New Girl!)


No comments:

Post a Comment